Monday, January 19, 2009

only look at me

I smile looking at you many times each day
I told you a hundred times 'youre the love of my life’
Inside a world of lies my heart is uneasy
The only person that believes me is you

Sometimes I feel uneasy thinking about your change of heart
Smiled n told me it could never happen
Forever rebellious inside my empty heart
The only place I can lean is you

Often when I get weak hearted, I hate my self
Today I am slowly swept away n will erase you
Don’t avoid me even if I cheat on you
Even if I forget you don’t forget me

Often when I don’t call or see you
even if I’m with somebobdy else
When our eyes meet, only look at me

Tonight while thinking of me, you waited
Telling me with tears in your eyes, that it changed
That your feelings for me from the start, had been the same

Without you I’m going to have a hard time
Sometimes because of you I cant breathe
In a fight that never ends, the only thing left is a long sigh
The only one you can lean is, only me

Often when I get weak hearted, I hate my self
Today I am slowly swept away n will erase you
Don’t avoid me even if I cheat on you
Even if I forget you don’t forget me

I hope at least you’ll stay innocent always
This is my truth, this is the trust I have for you
Don’t leave me even if you die

*courtesy of big bang =)*

No comments: